Television (TV) has been a major source of entertainment for Indian households for many decades. People from every economic stratum have a TV at home. And maybe this is why the Direct to Home (DTH) service is thriving in India.
If you are also looking for a dependable DTH connection that comes with reasonably priced plans, then it is quite usual to feel confused due to a large number of operators with the same channels and similar plans. Well, you can simply check out the DTH price of the plans offered by Airtel and keep all your dilemmas at bay. Here are some Airtel DTH plans mentioned for you:
• Hindi Value Lite SD Pack_New_N: The plan is available for just INR 252 per month. The total numbers of channels that you will get with this plan are 76, which will include a mix of entertainment, news, music, and DD channels.
• Hindi Value Lite SD Pack (ZEE-TV18)_New_N: On paying some more money, you can get 86 channels in this plan. The price for the monthly plan is INR 264. This plan also comes with a mix of various types of channels. You can also enjoy some DD channels with this plan.
• Dabang SD Pack_New_N: You have to pay INR 295 for 30 days to enjoy this plan. The plan offers a total of 97 channels. Some of the channels that you will find in this plan include Aaj Tak, Animal Planet, Discovery, ZEE Punjabi, News 18 India, ZEE Bollywood, MTV Beats, Sony Pal, Tez, Star Utsav Movies, etc.
• Dabang Sports 1 M pack_N: This pack offers 99 channels. Some of them include Sony, Star Bharat, ZEE TV, Sony Sab, Discovery Kids, ZEE MPCG, Sony Wah, Colors Cineplex, Euro Sport, and several DD channels. The monthly plan is available for INR 304.
• Hindi Value Lite Partial HD 1M_N: By paying INR 314 every month, you can enjoy 89 channels. The channels that come with this plan include Star Utsav, ZEE News, NDTV India, CNN News 18, CNBC TV 18, MTV, VH1, Animal Planet, ZEE Bollywood, Discovery Science, History TV 18 HD, Sony HD, Colors, Cineplex HD, to name a few. Along with these channels, you can also enjoy several DD channels.
Apart from these five, there are so many other plans that you can choose from. The DTH prices are very reasonable and you get way more than what you pay for. Apart from the amazing DTH plans, even taking a new DTH connection is the easiest thing in the world. And the best part is that you can do it all from the comfort of your home.
You can visit the website of Airtel and go to the DTH tab. From the dropdown, you can select ‘Buy New DTH Connection’. Now choose a DTH plan that suits your needs and then select the mode of payment which can be any one from Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking or Cash on Delivery. You will be very soon contacted by the team from Airtel and you will be able to watch your favorite channels on your TV.
You can get a new connection from the Airtel Thanks App as well. However, buying it directly from the website will help you avail some great offers.