You were looking to enjoy a flawless WiFi connectivity in your home, so you have invested in a Netgear Nighthawk router! If so, let us congratulate you for making such a nice choice! What’s next? Of course, you would be trying to set up your Nighthawk device! And around 93% of users experience technical issues while setting up their Netgear Nighthawk WiFi router. If you are also among those users, you have found the right post!
Here, we will make you familiar with the complete steps to perform the Nighthawk router setup process with great ease. Let’s take the plunge.
Netgear Nighthawk WiFi Router Installation Guide
Walk through the instructions below to make your Netgear Nighthawk router up and running:
1.Insert the power adapter into the wall socket to turn on your WiFi router.
2.Grab an Ethernet cable and connect its one end to the router whereas another to the modem.
3.Turn on your modem as well.
4.Now, access an internet browser on your computer or laptop. Ensure to use only an updated web browser.
5.Type routerlogin.net web address into the URL bar and press the Enter key.
6.The Nighthawk login web page appears.
So, that’s how you can manually set up your Netgear Nighthawk router. If you find this setup method a bit difficult for you, here we have also mentioned the router installation steps using the Nighthawk app.
Set up Netgear Nighthawk Router Via the Nighthawk App
This method requires you to use your mobile device to set up Netgear Nighthawk wireless router using the Nighthawk app. Here’s how to setup Netgear Nighthawk router:
- Connect your mobile device to a WiFi network. Or turn on your mobile data.
- Open Google Play or App Store as per the operating system of your mobile device.
- Type Nighthawk app in the search bar.
- Tap on the Search icon.
- From the appearing search results, choose the Netgear Nighthawk app.
- Hit the Download button.
- Let the app properly download and install.
- Thereafter, open the app on your device.
- Choose your Netgear Nighthawk WiFi router.
- Enter the user ID and passphrase into the mentioned fields.
- Walk through the on-screen steps to set up your Nighthawk device.
In this manner, you can easily install your Netgear WiFi router via the Nighthawk app.