There are many active users of the Cash app who are present globally. As the users of the mobile app, the cash app is seen to gain popularity amongst the users. The users of the app can now purchase stock without any additional fees in the Investing section. By this, they can buy, withdraw, and send bitcoins easily from anywhere. However, if you are a beginner or unable to understand few things while dealing with Cash App Bitcoin, then here in this article we will let you know how to perform transactions wit0.h the help of the step-by-step guide. So let’s get started!!
How to purchase Bitcoins via Cash app?
To know how to buy Cash App Bitcoin without interruptions, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- You have to open the Cash app and tap on the “Rising curve” or “Investing” icon.
- There will be two options on the screen, “Buying stocks” and “Bitcoin”.
- You have to tap on the “Bitcoin” and tap on the “Buy” option from the list.
- After this, choose the amount of Bitcoin you wish to purchase.
- Tap on the “Three dots” on the window and enter the amount you want to buy and tap on the “Next” button.
- Enter the amount you wish to get and tap on the “Next” option.
- You will see a confirmation screen with complete details of the transactions such as funding source and many other options.
- Tap on the “Confirm” option to buy the required Cash App Bitcoin.
- Wait for the process to complete.
How to send Bitcoins via Cash App Bitcoin account?
You can withdraw Bitcoin from the cash app account by following a few easy steps that are mentioned below:
- Open the Cash app and tap on the ‘Banking” tab on the home screen.
- Choose the “Bitcoin” option and press on the “Withdraw Bitcoin” option.
- Just scan a QR code and press “Use Wallet Address” or enter details manually.
- You have to confirm the details with the Pin or “Touch Id”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process for the same.
Point to understand: The user should have a balance of at least 0.001 Cash App Bitcoin in the wallet to send the bitcoins to the receiver. However, it is also important to acknowledge the fact that Bitcoin transfers to the external wallets take around an ample amount of time around 30-40 minutes or more than that.
We hope that by now you have a clear picture of what to do when you have to send or purchase Bitcoins via Cash App Bitcoin account. However, if you are still with some queries left then you can visit the official website of the Cash app or get in touch with the customer support assistant for the same. If you are facing some errors in the process then also you can get in touch with the customer support team via the official website.