There is a growing number of maid for house jobs in India. The rise in the number of house help jobs has made it necessary for house owners to choose good and reliable services from the best house maid services.
The House Helping Service Association of India (HASAI) is one of the largest associations of its kind in the country. There are an estimated 500,000 housekeepers working in private households and 20,000 domestic workers in hotels and restaurants. HASAI has been instrumental in bringing up awareness on their rights as well as providing training to these workers. This article aims to give a brief insight into the future of the House Help Industry in India.
What are the factors that will determine the future of the house help industry in India?
There are a few factors that will determine the future of the house help industry in India. These include:
1. The growth of the middle class in India.
2. The increasing demand for domestic services.
3. The rise in automation and robotics in the workplace.
4. The changing lifestyle of people in India, who are now preferring to stay at home more often and have their homes serviced by professionals rather than going out to work.
5. The rapid growth of India’s population, as well as the increasingly higher purchasing power and earning capacity, are putting pressure on households for increased expenditure. Additionally, with a growing middle class in Indian society, they have started to understand the value that quality service adds to their homes or offices.
How much has changed in this industry since 2005 and what kind of changes do you expect to see over the next five years?
2005 was a big year for the internet as it started to take off and businesses started to realize its potential. Over the past five years, we have seen a lot of changes in this industry.
We have seen the rise of social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter which have helped businesses connect with their customers in a more direct way. We have also seen the growth of e-commerce platforms like Amazon and eBay which has made it easier for businesses to sell their products online.
We are also seeing more and more companies startup from scratch and use online tools to get their business off the ground. This is thanks to the fact that online tools are now much cheaper than they were five years ago, making it easier for small businesses to get started.
What opportunities do you see for women working as house help, and how can they benefit from these opportunities?
There are many opportunities for women working as a house help. Some of the benefits that they can enjoy include:
• They can get a good work/life balance.
• They can make good money.
• They can learn new skills.
• They can gain experience in a new field.
How can we make sure that more women join the sector, given their reluctance to take up housework currently?
There are a few things that can be done to make sure more women join the sector:
1. Increase the visibility of the sector and its benefits.
2. Provide more information about the sector, such as how it can help women achieve their goals and what type of career options are available.
3. Educate women on the importance of having a balanced life and how working in the sector can help them achieve this.
4. Create an environment where women feel comfortable joining the sector and have access to resources and support when they need it.
The future of the house help industry in India is evolving. The trend is that people are shifting towards online hiring and this also includes the services like maids, nannies, cooks, cleaners etc. Online hiring can be done through websites such as Broomees where you can post your requirement and hire the right person to work for you with a guaranteed salary within a day or two depending on your location.