If you want to take your business to the next level, then you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we will go through the important marketing hacks you can implement in 2022 to dominate your space.
Test narrative services in the service of reality
To offer original content, you can also test narrative patterns in the service of reality. The objective: to offer new experiences to its audience to arouse emotion. In particular, you can test less traditional narrative schemes: actancial (the move to action), simplified (the problem/solution)…
Structure your content ecosystem
Stop creating single-use content! You can use the Content Cascade method: you think of your content as integral parts of a global strategy that you can decline (almost) ad infinitum. You can have a perfect content ecosystem if you focus on many platforms – YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and Twitch. Live streaming and adding video content to all platforms will lead to big success. For instance, you can buy Twitch viewers to the favorite streamer, let him promote the product and then have a content eco-system ready for other platforms to capture the interest of that ‘user’ on other platforms too.
Each new year gives way to new digital marketing trends ! At the heart of the process of digital transformation of companies, online marketing is one of the most promising sectors to undertake. Staying abreast of new trends allows you to better understand and implement your marketing strategy. And because what worked before may not work now, discover the major marketing trends for 2022!
The end of third-party cookies
A cookie is similar to a file hidden in an Internet browser, to allow advertisers to facilitate advertising targeting based on user profiles. At the start of 2020, Google communicated on the gradual removal of third-party cookies from its browser, just like Firefox and Apple before it. In 2022, advertisers will have to put aside third-party cookies and rework their digital marketing strategy . Read more: pay per click expert
Among the digital marketing trends in 2022 , third-party cookies may be replaced by FLoC and Fledge . FLoC is a technology for establishing cohorts of prospects with the same areas of interest. The external Fledge server, for its part, uses the data it has to distribute the display of advertising on the sites consulted.
Employees as brand ambassadors
Did you know that nearly 50% of consumers prefer to abandon a brand if its employees are not sufficiently informed? Inappropriate employee behavior is also detrimental to visitor conversion. Always keep in mind that your teams are the best representatives of your company. To transform its employees into brand ambassadors in 2022:
- provide them with training for a better knowledge of your offers;
- encourage them to post content about company culture, news, products and services:
- provide them with a guide and/or ready-to-use publications so that they only have to share them on social networks;
- promote their expertise by offering them to write articles for the blog, let them speak on video, or even present their profile to your community…
Focus on hybrid marketing
Is it better to favor a digital or physical sales channel? While more and more consumers are buying products or services on the web, they are nonetheless abandoning physical stores. This is why the next challenge for companies will be to offer an omnichannel experience ! To succeed in your hybrid strategy and stay up to date with current marketing trends:
- maintain a consistent brand image across all media and distribution channels;
- create a consistent customer experience at every touchpoint, with offers available both in-store and online;
- create content tailored to each platform;
- collect information from potential customers met in person, and add them to your CRM ( Customer Relationship Management) software to then contact them again through digital media.