Safety and security is always the utmost concern of any business entity. Knowing the visitors roaming in the business premises is important to avoid any kind of mishappening. But checking on everyone is a tough job and maintaining the data can be a tedious task. So here visitor check in the app helps the businesses to maintain their eye on the visitors entering. This is an effective way to know about the total number of visitors on the premises, timings, reason to visit and other related things.
The visitor management system helps in protecting the premises, data, employees and visitors. This helps in providing a transparent picture of the business premises. In this process, the visitors can easily check in and add all the details required. When in doubt, the surveillance staff can look into the previous record of the person who is suspicious or doing any unethical activity. Also, it is important to look into the right software which has all the features which are mandatory for effective functioning. The main reason for implementing visitor electronic sign in system is proactivity, cut-down cost, communication, reduces paper-work, sends emergency alerts, and many. It is also a proven fact that visitor management system has benefitted many businesses as it helps in streamlining the reception area with a smart, easy and secure visitor management system.
Following are some of the must-have features of visitor management system:
- E-badges- The visitor management system helps in giving badges to the visitor which helps in allotting which visitors are allowed to enter and which are not. This way, the unauthorized person will never be allowed to enter the premises. This feature will automatically prevent the person from entering.
- Alerts and notifications- When the visitor enters the business premises, the software will automatically spread the information via alerts and notifications to the surveillance or security team. This will keep the premises safe.
- Integrate with third-party application- The visitor management software should have the feature to integrate with the third-party application like watchlists, access control, etc.
- Detailed reporting- It is important for the system to automatically generate detailed reports and categorize the visitors on the basis of visitor type, entry time, departure, name and reason to enter. This will help the security to know about the peak time so that they can manage the crowd efficiently. If the data gather all into a graphic form, the analysis can be drawn easily.
- User-friendly design- It is important for the visitor management software not to be complex as everyone is not that efficient enough to use it. So in short, the software should have efficient user experiences (UX). The developer can also introduce different languages which will help the user to use them efficiently.
So above are some of the basic features of visitor check in software. Make sure your selected software has all these basic features as these all are important ones. These features will help in the smooth running of the security operations in the organizations.